Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Howdy , this image is about Recent Updates. Comfort Care Medicare . ( Comfort Care Cedar Rapids #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 648 x 864. This picture's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Comfort Care Cedar Rapids.
Just how do I choose the quality Recent Updates. Comfort Care Medicare . ( Comfort Care Cedar Rapids #1) that is best? The function of the desk will support the capabilities of a home kitchen once we understand. The living of this desk is not just beneficial like a direct effect on the layout of your kitchen made, but also a mixture of cuisine. As a result of substantial kitchen countertop content at the moment, choose the best claim your foresight in analyzing the professionals and drawbacks.
Ultimately, your kitchen desk may be mentioned good quality if it's a strong composition, easy to clear, wonderful, stain resistant, resilient, heat resistant, and effortless maintenance. But needless to say none of the materials that service most of the above faculties. Thus, you should adapt within the kitchen, where the features that needs to be featured to the ailments.